Hello People

"No matter how hard life is, just think positive and you will succeed!" -Aliakamal-

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mission 30 Day 2: My favourite movie



This is supposed to be posted yesterday but the since the blogspot was under maintenance, i am posting it today :)



My most favourite movie is A.I. or Artificial Intelligence. For me it is one of the greatest movies of all time.


I'm sure that most of you have watched A.I.


The movie was directed by Steven Spielberg an extraordinary man with a critical mind.

A.I. gave a huge impact on me.

You know, it is very scary actually, knowing that one day, it might be possible for robots to have feelings just like the human beings.

In the movie, a bunch lot of people just couldn't accept the fact that they have to share the world with the robots. Thus, they were extremely cruel to the poor creatures.

Creatures that they have created using their own hands..duhhh..


Watching the movie, my heart beats faster and yes, I did cry a lot.

I hate to see that poor robot kid fight for his 'mother's' love.. T_T


The movie was mind boggling, nerve racking, soul shattering and heart wrenching all at the same time. but all in all- IT WAS A GREAT MOVIE!

thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

Syahmi said...

yes yes i heard that this movie was great during my computational linguistics class. and i suppose im one of those people who still live in caves and still havent watched this film T_T

alia kamal said...

hehe..syahmi, i think i'm the one who is still living in cave.. i rarely watch english movies actually.

but i highly recommend this movie to u. go to speedy now! or u can just dload it. best taw :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...