Hello People

"No matter how hard life is, just think positive and you will succeed!" -Aliakamal-

Monday, October 3, 2011

Memorable moments

Hello world!!

Want to know something? I have been working for almost four months already! Time does fly very fast now..and as for my money, it flows like waterfalls. huahuahua..

The pictures are meant to summarise events/incidents happening around for the past 4 months. Enjoy :)


KL Rat Race 2011


Atiya & friends at the small raya open house

Ahyad & friends

CONGRATULATIONS FOR GRADUATING DEAR MAMA!!


Mama appears in B.Harian


Yesterday was one of the best days in my life where Ema, Ninie and I had organised an event called:

Appreciation & Farewell High-Tea

The event which is especially held as an appreciation to our lecturers who have sacrificed a lot for us and also to celebrate our graduation this coming Sunday.

Thanks a lot to the lecturers who have been so kind to attend the event. We love you!

1. Dr Chai
2. Dr Saidatul
3. Dr Hawa
4.Dr Asiah
5. Dr Dinna
6. Dr Zarina

Also many many thanks to all who have happily came and contributed to the event's success.

I love the speech session the most! So heart-warming la.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

P/S: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAMA AND ABAH! for being so supportive in everything I do :)

currently: I'm thinking very hard 'should I study part time? will I manage???'

More news and pictures coming up soon. Till Then, Bye2 Lovely people!! I'm so happy happy happy :D


1 comment:

Nurul Ashikin said...

wah! mak awk masuk paper! tahniah utk die dan awk juga! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...